Ubiquinol is the active form of the powerful antioxidant, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is found naturally in the body as well as in many natural foods. Ubiquinol is responsible for energy production in each cell of our body and is vital for supporting optimal health and energy levels. As we age, our Ubiquinol levels have been shown to decline. In supplement form, Ubiquinol is the active, antioxidant form of CoQ10 that’s ready for immediate use by the body.
- More easily absorbed into the body compared to standard CoQ10.
- Powers Your Cells – helps your body’s cells convert energy.
- Strong antioxidant – helps soak up oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Support the heart – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
- Cholesterol Support – helps maintain healthy LDL (bad) cholesterol levels in healthy people.
This website is accessible from many geographical locations, and the information that it provides regarding Ubiquinol™ is not applicable to nor intended to satisfy the requirements of all countries. Kaneka Pharma Europe supplies Ubiquinol™ as a raw material to companies that produce a variety of Ubiquinol™-containing products. Kaneka Pharma Europe does not make any claims regarding the use of these finished products and each manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the claims made for and use of its products comply with the regulatory requirement of the locations in which it markets its products.