Research supports the following health benefits that could be achieved when you take this supplement.
- Eases Arthritis Symptoms
- Promotes good heart-health
- May Improve Cognitive Functions and aids in the prevention of Alzheimer’s
- The soothing of an upset stomach
- Aids Digestion
- Natural Antioxidant Support
- Anti-Inflammatory Support
- No Fillers/Allergen Free
- Bioperine® for Absorption
- Vegan/Gluten Free/Non-GMOThis product is made in the UK, has been distributed and manufactured by a (GMP) registered facility and contains ingredients of domestic and international origin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 of Turmeric 1000® daily, preferably with a meal and water or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
The BCM-95® element is essentially a delivery system that helps to boost absorption and the bioavailability of it too. While there is a huge range of products which contain curcumin, BCM-95® is comprised of all the elements of the root of the Curcuma Longa plant (Turmeric). There are in-built essential oils that boost the delivery, thus further boosting the benefits and the rate of absorption into the body. In order to achieve the optimal benefits of any supplement, the bioavailability is a key consideration when reviewing the overall successes and true body benefits.