We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
1. The owner of the online store Livewell Nutrition LTD, website https://livewellnutritionuk.com or www.vitalityproduct.co.uk is the same website, is health and personal care product based, we are base in Manchester United Kingdom.
2. Online store https://livewellnutritionuk.com and www.vitalityproduct.co.uk we are online sales mainly we dispatching to other countries within the European Union and around the world.
3. Placing an order at our store, you are registering and accepting the principle of sales live Supplements and the Terms and Conditions.
4. To place an order, please fill in all your details correctly on the sales form on our www.vitalityproduct.com or www.vitalityproduct.co.uk which is the same landing page.
5. The goods purchased on our website are all original and brand new.
6. Livewell nutrition Supplements reserves the right to verification of the order as well as a necessary cancellation in some cases.
7. Photographs of our products on the websitehttps://livewellnutritionuk.com and www.vitalityproduct.co.uk may sometimes vary from their original appearance due to the graphics provided by the manufacturer. Therefore when browsing through, please pay attention to the description (quantity, weight, ingredients).
8. After placing your order you will receive an automated email confirming your purchase that has been accepted by our store. In the case of not receiving an email from us please contact Livewell Nutrition Ltd in order to verify any found errors.
9. The payment can be done through the Pay Pal checkout and Card checkout, we accept all major credit card and debt card. We don’t accept phone payment at this time, we can also send a payment link if required
- In the case of making a card payment, after a correctly executed transaction, you should receive an email, confirming the payment.
- If you do not receive such email, it may mean youhave not paid for your order.May we then ask you to contact us through the phone or email service.
10. Completion of your order begins directly after making your payment. In the need of verification of your transaction we will contact you by phone or email. This is why its important you provide the correct details.
11. Normally, orders placed before 2pm (14:00) are dispatched on the same day (if it is a normal working day). Any orders placed after 2pm (14:00) will be dispatched the following working day. However, the delivery information may be changed.
12. The delivery of goods is carried out through the Royal Mail services Hermes or DPD, on the delivery address provided in the form you have filled out when placing your order.
- If the address provided is incorrect or the buyer does not collect his delivery, Livewell Nutrition Ltd is not responsible for any further actions.
- If the package has to be resent, the costs are to be covered by the individual who has purchased the goods. Please carefully check the details you are providing.
13. When the total of your purchases (for purchases made in United Kingdom) for amounts to 100 GBP or more, Livewell Nutrition Ltdwill cover the delivery, and the delivery cost. Products that require being stored in low temperatures, Livewell nutrition Ltd will stores in the fridge. Unfortunately, those we send through the Royal Mail services or Hermes and we have no guarantee, that at the time of delivery to the recipient, the cold temperature needs will be met.
- Every customer purchasing products that require being stored in low temperatures are making the purchase under their own responsibility.
- We do not do refunds or returns on products that require being stored in low temperatures.
14. If the customer places an order on 100 GBP or more, they do not pay for the shipping. Livewell Nutrition will cover the shipping costs. The package will be posted SERVICE 48h (this only applies to recipients in Great Britain).
15. In the case that the sent product is not match the product order on out website https://livewellnutritionuk.com or www.vitalityproduct.co.uk same landing page(e.g. mistake, different weight, out of date), Livewell Nutrition Ltd will refund your money or send you the appropriate goods you have requested without any further payments required. In the case of a customer sending back the goods, we will cover the shipping costs.
16. The shipment time is regulated by Royal Mail and Hermes, which you can find on www.royalmail.com and www.hermes.com.
17. Prices of goods that are displayed on https://livewellnutritionuk.com or www.vitalityproduct.co.uk are in GBP will provided with the delivery costs where appropriate.
18. Livewell Nutrition Ltd reserves the right to change costs of goods that are visible on the website and any offers without giving their customer a reason. The changes however do not cover the orders that have already been placed and confirmed before any changes have been made.
19. Livewell Nutrition Ltd also reserves the right to removing any offers from the website without any warning.
20. Shipping costs are included in the final amount to be paid.
21. According to the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) 2000 the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 7 days of receiving the goods. This is possible only in thecase if the goods are in its original packaging, undamaged and unopened. Any returns please direct to the email Livewell Nutrition Ltd for return address with a note ‘return’. The Livewell Nutrition Ltdstore will refund the price of product within 10 days of receiving the return shipment. The shipment costs are not subject to refunds. The customer returns the goods at own cost.
22. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of consumer law are applied: Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) 2000, Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Directive 97/7/EC, Electronic Commerce Directive 2000.