No products added!
150 Softgels Ubiquinol – Kaneka QH®Pure Encapsulation High Potency 150mg Natural Fermented Reduced Form of COQ10
♥ We have created a unique formula with carefully selected ingredients for all aspects of your health and vitality.
- NEW FORMULA 100mg Advance Kaneka Ubiquinol High Strength, Pure Encapsulation,
- (Doesn’t Contain Titanium Dioxide Like Other Brands)
- Kaneka Ubiquinol is Instantly available to the organism in the body
- Popular with those on cholesterol-lowering medicines
- Made using only Kaneka ingredients™
- Popular with those over the age of 50
- Easy to swallow
Ingredient: Shell 100% Beef Gelatine Bovine. Ubiquinol 150mg – active form of Coq10
Suspended in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Pure Encapsulation Free from Artificial Colour, No GMO or we use only vital ingredients. (Recommended Does: Take one to Two softgel daily, preferably with meal)
Out of stock
- Real Time 296 Visitors Right Now
- Spend £30.00 to get Free Shipping
What is Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinol is a special and effective form of Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Ubiquinol and ubiquinone are not quite the same things; ubiquinol needs no conversion in the body. Ubiquinol is thus directly available for bodily utilization, rendering ubiquinol more effective than Co-enzyme Q10.
Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol
Ubiquinol is available on the market under the trade name Kaneka QH®. It took a long time before ubiquinol could be produced on a large scale because it tends to easily oxidize when exposed to air and light. After more than 10 years, in 2007 the Japanese company Kaneka was finally able to develop a good, and subsequently patented, production. This was 30 years after the introduction of Co-enzyme Q10.
Ubiquinol and ubiquinone: The difference
Ordinary Coenzyme Q10 supplements first have to be reduced (converted) to ubiquinol. This conversion renders it less effective because this process is never 100 percent efficient. Aging and lifestyle factors substantially affect this efficiency. To bypass this intermediate step and to take full advantage of Coenzyme Q10, taking ubiquinol makes the best sense and is hence the best choice. Research data show that 150 mg of ubiquinol corresponds to 1200 mg of Coenzyme Q10.
Other Ways to Obtain Ubiquinol
Ubiquinol can be obtained from dietary sources:- chicken breasts, avocados and olive oil to name a few. However, you’d have to eat the equivalent of 34 chicken breasts (6oz each) or 60 avocados or 133 tablespoons of olive oil to reach the level present in just one Ubiquinol 100mg capsule!
Ubiquinol has an essential role in producing energy and has numerous health benefits, including:
- Strong antioxidant support – helps soak up oxidative stress and free radicals
- Supports heart health – helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system
- Cholesterol support – helps maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Powers your cells – helps your body’s cells convert food into energy
- More easily absorbed into the body compared to conventional CoQ10.
- If you’re just starting out with ubiquinol, and you are on (Statin Meds) start with 200 to 300 mg per day. Within three weeks, your plasma levels will typically plateau to its optimum level. After that, you can go down to a 100 mg/day maintenance dose.
This dose is typically sufficient for healthy people. If you have an active lifestyle, exercise a lot on Statin, or are under a lot of stress due to your job or “life” in general, you may want to increase your dose to 200mg/, by taking two softgels daily.
(Page edited by Lorena Driscoll)