No products added!
Reishi Mushroom Spore Extract Oil, CO2 Extraction Super Strength (500mg* 1000 Softgels) (Duan-Wood Ganoderma Lucidum) 100% Pure Organic Reishi 30% Triterpene and 30% polysaccharides. Large Supply
Reishi spore oil is a concentrated supplement form of reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum). Reishi mushroom, also known by its Chinese name, lingzhi (Ling Zhi), is a polypore bracket fungus. It grows on rotting wood or tree stumps and is very rare in the wild. Reishi mushroom has a long history of medicinal use, but because of its natural rarity the mushroom was only consumed by the wealthy and powerful.
- Order in the next to get it by October 7, 2023
- Real Time 240 Visitors Right Now
- Spend £30.00 to get Free Shipping
- Reishi Mushroom Is One Of The Greatest Tonic Herbs Known To Mankind. It Possesses Over 800 Known Active Biomolecules. Reishi is a superior herb that may be taken for a long duration without side effects
- Reishi has been consumed since the dawn of Chinese civilization. Reishi stimulates the immune system, assisting it in preventing secondary infections. antiviral properties are beneficial against cold sores, shingles, colds, flu, etc.
- An antioxidant that fights free radicals. Anti-inflammatory properties can help with autoimmune diseases. A natural antihistamine that helps with allergies. Continuous consumption of Reishi helps to support immune functioning of our whole-body system, supporting the immune system and helping to promote healthy blood circulation, digestion, metabolism, reducing fatigue, enhancing alertness, etc., in normal healthy individuals
- Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has been shown powerfully help support the immune system functions for individuals with weak immunity, and is a superb tonic for those who wish to promote their health, age slowly and preserve their youthfulness.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine fully grown reishi mushroom was dried, cut into slices, boiled in hot water and then steeped to make a healing tea/soup. Today, manufacturers of reishi products use a processing technique where reishi is boiled multiple times at high pressure, allowing the active ingredients to be extracted to form a tincture.
Over the past several decades, dozens of different studies conducted in Japan, China, the U.S., and the U.K. have demonstrated that reishi mushrooms are capable of offering protection against numerous diseases or illnesses.